Simple sentences or affirmations are what every person on this planet needs. And if we used this “magical tool” more often, a world would be full of self-loving, confident, genuinely happy people.
As a weapon against self-sabotaging, daily affirmations for women clear the negative thoughts, insecurities, anxiety, and overcome fears.
They are always in the present tense because the subconscious mind responds only to present tense statements.
Our thoughts about ourselves, the way we address ourselves, it’s all a self-defeating road to failure. Negative thoughts consume us, and as a result, they affect our personal life, our career, and our relationships.
Let’s see how to get a boost of confidence and start to send off some feel-good pheromones.
What are Positive Affirmations?
Positive affirmations are short statements or mantras that you say and repeat to yourself in order to get your subconscious mind reprogrammed to believe in the desired outcome or desired description of the state of mind you wish to be in.
By pronouncing them, you automatically visualize the outcome and get that good feeling of faith, belief, and confidence.
If you think about all the successful things you’ve done in your life, you will come to realize that those are the things you had faith in, confidence, and a vision despite the current reality at that time. Unlike the things in which you have failed, where you had doubt, fear, and poor self-esteem.
The subconscious mind, unlike the conscious mind, is full of negative thoughts due to all the negative experiences and negative words from the past. It refuses to grow by itself because it’s very stubborn.
The reason why the subconscious mind is pulling us back, saying all those mean words is due to lack of self-love.
Our subconscious believes whatever we repeat to it consistently, no matter how true or false the statement is. Ultimately, those same affirmations become your reality.
Let’s take a moment to see how positive affirmations, and affirmations in general work before we jump to our daily affirmations.
The Science Behind Positive Affirmations
These powerful statements are not magical unless you make them.
They work only with consistency, belief, and the power of positive thinking.
The consistency is important because it takes a lot of extra effort for your brain to get rid of the negative statements and transform them into positive ones.
The brain is a very complex, tireless network of information and thoughts traveling at lightning speed. It takes everything you think and say very seriously, not joking even when you are.
A study showed increased neural pathways when people used self afirmations.
What does that mean? it means that it takes everything literally.
At first, when the positive affirmation is pronounced, as a statement of fact and truth, you’ll get your brains’ full attention because it’s not used to these assuring words. Later on, you’ll get addicted to the feeling you get after repeating it over and over again.
Neuroplasticity, also known as brain plasticity is the ability of the brain to change throughout the life of an individual.
Kids do it with ease, all the time, but as you grow older, changing your thought pattern becomes harder and harder.
One of the ways to change your thoughts and rewire your brain is by using positive affirmations.
Let’s see some of them:
35 Powerful Daily Affirmations For Women
- “Your Body Is a Temple, Keep Your Temple Clean”
Nobody else but you is responsible for what happens to your body. This is the only place you have to live in. Nurture it, treat it with love, respect, and care it deserves.
Feed your body with real whole foods, and you will get all the energy you need.
- “Be Patient When Your Body Asks for Rest, Healing and Recovery”
Our bodies are capable of amazing things, but knowing when your body needs rest and recovery is crucial.
Be patient when it needs to take some time off to relax and heal. Listen to it, and don’t rush it.
- “Increase Your Energy by Choosing Love Rather Than Judge”
The grass is always greener on the other side, so they say. Even if it’s not, that’s not our problem.
The time and energy spent on judging is a complete waste of time and energy. Instead, invest that irreversible into love and feel the shift in emotions.
- “The Mistakes You’ve Made Don’t Define You Nor Do They Dictate Your Future Success”
Imagine if we all lived in our mistakes, where would our future be? Trust and forgive yourself. The only thing that doesn’t allow you to go forward is you. What everybody else thinks is unimportant.
- “You Have Everything You Need To Be Successful”
Believe that you have everything it needs to be successful, and trust the process. Learn how to accept yourself completely. You have more power than you think.
- “My body was created to do amazing things, I love it just the way it is.”
- “What happens to my body is my responsibility, therefore I treat it with love, respect, and care.”
- “This life is precious and beautiful so I focus on the positive.”
- “There is no goal I can’t reach. I can do whatever I set my mind to.”
- “I am not intimidated by how much more I have to do, I am grateful for how much I have already done.”
- “I welcome this day as an opportunity to be better than I was yesterday.”
- “I am stronger than I was last year, and I continue to grow each day. Opportunities for growth are everywhere.”
- “This wonderful day has endless possibilities, I know something great is there for me.”
- “Nobody knows what is best for me better than myself. I trust my intuition and inner wisdom.”
- “I am allowed to slow down.”
- “I can change, adapt and adjust to everything. My mind is like water.”
- “Mistakes I have made do not interrupt me from going after my goals. Nothing can stop me.”
- “In every difficulty, I see opportunity. I know that hard times are the times where I grow the most.”
- “The only person I need to prove myself to is me. I let go of the pressure to impress other people.”
- “I let go of the pressure to control everything around me. I have faith and let life happen.”
- “It’s my job to like me, not theirs.”
- “I embrace constructive criticism and ask for feedback in return. It helps people around me, and my personal development.”
- “I have zero excuses when it comes to reaching my goals. I am focused and productive.”
- “I am ready for whatever life brings me.”
- “Everyday, I do one thing that gets me closer to my goal. I exceed the expectations of others because I am remarkable.”
- “I do not quit when the difficulty comes, I finish what I start.”
- “My work is valuable, important and appreciated. I do not need to prove it, it speaks for itself.”
- “I do not waste my time comparing myself to others. I know that everyone is different and unique.”
- “Negative self-talk is not welcome, I do not bow to insecurities.”
- “As I grow, my inner wisdom and intelligence grows with me.”
- “I am everything I need to be successful. Success waits for me and I am committed to it.”
- “No one decides my faith. I create my future.”
- “I deserve all the good things that come to me. I work hard and do my best.”
- “No one can hold me back. I walk my own path and let others do the same.”
- “I appreciate every single moment of my life. By loving myself, I spread love to others around me.”