The Chakras are 7 spiritual energy centers in our body that affect our emotional, physical and spiritual well-being. They are pathways to our soul, and each one holds a certain message.
We are not aligned with our chakras if we are off-balance, which is a common condition as we go through life. The peace happens when our chakras are in this divine balance, where the right messages can be sent to us.
The spiritual journey is not easy, but it’s worth it so we must always check upon our inner chakras and their working harmony.
If they are in balance, we are in balance. Forthcoming messages are for those who want to discover how to live a healthier, fulfilling life.
Balance our chakras
One of the most effective ways to balance our chakras is diving into positive affirmations.
If we regularly, on a daily basis, repeat positive chakra balancing affirmations, we can achieve anything we set our minds to because we are the creators of our own reality.
You will most probably feel, in a certain way, more connected to some affirmations, than to others.
That means that you will have to put more effort into this field of life, or that you already have in the past but you need to strengthen it now.
You can start however you want to. From the Crown Chakra, down to the Root Chakra, or the other way around.
The first option is good for grounding yourself, going from the first to the last.
The second one is if you want to feel less attached to this world, and more to the world above. However, going from the top to the bottom and back up again can be your healing routine to make you feel more centered and at peace.
The Crown Chakra
The Crown Chakra is located at the top of our head, and its place tells its purpose.
It connects you to the world above (metaphysical) as it is our path to spiritual connection.
You can feel that you are not in harmony with Crown Chakra when your spiritual connection is broken, and you feel more connected to the physical world.
To heal Crown Chakra, focus on the same spot where its located and read the affirmations. What can be helpful is imagining a bright-colored purple or white light, above your head, connecting you to the Crown Chakra.
It should be noted that while these meditations are performed, it would be very helpful to place a certain object on the spot where the chakra is located.
It will bring the affirmation energy directly to the spot (to the chakra).
Crown Chakra Affirmations
- I am a spiritual being.
- I am connected to my inner wisdom as it is the wisdom of the universe.
- The Universe is within me, it is a part of me, and I cannot detach from it.
- I nurture my spirit.
- I embrace the enlightenment.
- I am here, now.
- I learn from, acknowledge and embrace my experiences.
- I am divinely guided.
The Brow Chakra
The Brow Chakra, also known as “the third eye” is located in the center of the forehead.
Its main characteristic is intuition. It is our superpower.
So when it’s not in the balance we feel disconnected from ourselves, our inner wisdom and our capability to gain power over our life.
We may also not be able to acknowledge fears, because we are disconnected from our intuition.
To heal it, imagine an indigo light in the center of the forehead and focus on the affirmations.
Brown Chakra Affirmations
- I am connected to my inner sense.
- I believe in my sixth sense.
- I trust my spiritual vision.
- I am in tune with my life.
- I envision a world full of peace.
- I follow my intuition.
- I expand my ideas.
- I release the past and its baggage to welcome the present.
- My body and mind heal itself during sleep.
The Throat Chakra
The Throat Chakra has its name due to its connection to communication, expression, creation, and composition.
People who think they have a hard time expressing themselves, or problems in communication, may have a disabled, blocked throat chakra.
To heal it, put a hand on your throat and imagine that it is filled with blue light.
After reading affirmations let go of any blocked emotion that you have, and find a way to express it immediately. Breathe it out until you feel free and unblocked.
Throat Chakra is placed in the throat so in addition to pronouncing affirmations and touching the throat, try making mantra sounds or just humming.
Throat Chakra Affirmations
- I speak only the truth.
- I express myself through my art.
- I speak when I need to, with clarity.
- I do not block myself from expressing.
- My opinion is cherished and listened to.
- I know how and when to listen.
- I am pleased with silence.
- I respect other people’s opinions.
- I am calm and confident.
The Heart Chakra
The Heart Chakra or Anahata is located in the center of the chest, right next to the heart itself, although the center of the energy is where the chakra is.
This chakra is responsible for compassion, love, and beauty.
When it is off-balance it can affect your love life and you may experience things such as feelings of abandonment, loneliness, betrayal, anger, and bitterness.
The list of bad emotions continues.
To heal all of these emotions, or just to get in balance with the Heart Chakra, place a palm on the center of your chest, closer to the heart, and imagine an emerald green light that shines in your chest and heals.
Heart Chakra Affirmations
- I have unconditional love.
- I forgive myself, therefore, I forgive others.
- I am able to truly care and give unconditional love.
- I am kind and loving.
- I have compassion for other human beings.
- I believe in love and honesty.
- I have empathy for other people’s feelings.
The Solar Plexus Chakra
The Solar Plexus Chakra, or Manipura, is located under the chest area, the solar plexus area (upper part of the belly – diaphragm).
It represents the strength, will, personal power, self-discipline, self-esteem, life force and the list goes on.
Everything with what we’re fighting daily. The most often blocked chakra, and due to what it represents, you understand why.
When it’s blocked, a person lacks self-esteem, has inner-criticism, lots of fears, judgments, and inability to focus.
To heal it, sit up straight, or stand up (as it represents self-respect) and imagine a yellow light filling your upper belly while reading the affirmations.
Solar Chakra Affirmations
- I believe in my actions.
- I am a leader.
- I am pleased with what I have accomplished.
- I seek opportunities for growth everywhere.
- I am confident.
- I am worthy of all the wonderful things that life has to give.
- I have faith in all the great things are coming my way.
- I create healthy and loving relationships around me.
- I can do anything.
The Sacral Chakra
The Sacral Chakra, or Svadhishthana, is located three inches below the navel.
It is connected to sexuality, to the body, and creativity.
The imbalance manifest as blocked sexuality, lack of sexual desire, satisfaction (or the complete opposite – overindulging in sexual obsession), feeling of being stuck (inability to enjoy experiences) and being ruled by the emotions.
To heal Sacral Chakra, place hand on the lower abdomen and imagine a healing orange light.
Sacral Chakra Affirmations
- I have a healthy and passionate life.
- I am sensual.
- I am perfect in my own way.
- I deserve pleasure without guilt.
- I love my body.
- I take good care of my mind, my body and my skin.
- My boundaries are healthy.
- I am allowed to have fun.
- I am emotionally intelligent.
The Root Chakra
The Root Chakra, or Muladhara, sits at the base of the spine. It represents our basic needs, stability and security.
These basic needs are food, water, home, but it also includes our emotional needs.
When off-balance, we get a feeling that we are disconnected from the world, leading to feeling unsafe like we are missing our “root”.
To heal the Root Chakra, imagine a red, bright light shining from your “root spot” and grounding you to the Earth.
Root Chakra Affirmations
- I feel safe and secure on this beautiful Earth.
- I belong here.
- I am stable, capable and deeply connected.
- I have no doubts nor fears.
- I am independent and financially stable.
- I trust my animal instincts.
- I feel accepted and loved.
- Nature is my home.
These affirmations and meditations can be done regularly, whenever you find time to.
Find your most comfortable “root” and repeat until you start to embrace and feel the power.
No harm can be done with repetition, only more healing can happen.
That is if you truly believe in the power that positive affirmations have on your inner being.
May these affirmations help you find the balance you need.